2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHollowfield, Coulby Newham
- Extended Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Superb 21ft plus Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Entrance Porch
- Driveway Giving Access to 18ft plus Integral Garage with a Rear Utility Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This extended two bedroom semi-detached house is located at the end of a cul-de-sac and benefits from a 21ft plus open plan lounge dining room, fitted kitchen, entrance porch, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom, driveway to a larger than average garage with rear utility room and a delightful private rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48403548.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.