2 bedroom terraced house for saleCameron Road, Derby
- Investment Opportunity
- Two One Bedroom Flats
- Conversion Of Terraced Property
- Ground Floor With Garden
- Currently let at £500 PCM
- Viewing Advised
** CURRENTLY LET OUT AT £550pcm **A opportunity to purchase a traditional end terrace property converted into to two one bedroom flats. Both flats comprise of lounge, double bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. The ground floor flat benefits from a garden to the rear.
A opportunity to purchase a traditional end terrace property converted into to two one bedroom flats. Both flats comprise of lounge, double bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. The ground floor flat benefits from a garden to the rear. The property is located close to local amenities and has good road links with Derby City and ring road.
Entrance via door to the front elevation into the hallway having a radiator, door to the ground floor flat and a door giving access to the stairs which leads to the first floor flat.
First Floor Flat
Having a radiator, doors giving access to the lounge, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom
6'7 x 6'2 - Having a fittted range of matching eye and base level units, fitted sink and drainer, space for fridge and washing machine, fitted oven with four ring gas hob, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the side elevation,
13'1 x 11'11 - Having a radiator, double glazed window to the front, wall mounted electric fire and coving to the ceiling.
11'6 x 11'10 - Having a double glazed window to the rear, television point and radiator.
Having a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath, radiator, wall mounted boiler and double glazed window to the rear.
Ground Floor Flat
9'9 x 11'11 - Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator, television point and door to the bedroom.
10'6 x 11'10 - Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and door leading to the kitchen
11'7 x 8'9 - Having a fitted range of matching eye and base level units, fitted sink and drainer, space for fridge and washing machine and cooker, part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the side elevation, pantry and door to the rear lobby.
Giving access to the bathroom and rear garden.
Having a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath, radiator, and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property there is a forecourt and to the rear there is an enclosed garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48439222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER202344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.