2 bedroom flat for saleByron Court, Parkleys, Richmond, TW10
Sold by Us
- Renovated bright airy flat
- Located in cul-de-sac
- First Floor Flat surrounded by communal gardens with mature trees
- Adjacent to Ham Common Wood Nature Reserve
- Reserved parking
- The flat is of the Span Development Company architect Eric Lyons Share of freehold
- Oak flooring
- Grade II listed building
- 70 m2
- Large wardrobes and storage + external store
NO CHAIN We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom first floor flat in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48443583.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference x8x-ledm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.