1 bedroom retirement property for saleSt.Clair Drive, Churchtown, Southport, PR9 7LF
- Larger style ground floor retirment flat
- Close to Churchtown village centre
- Spacious lounge with private patio
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern shower-room/w.c.
- Entry-phone, emergency pull cords
- House manager - Residents lounge
- Guest suite - laundry room
A modern larger style ground floor 'McCarthy & Stone' purpose built retirement flat ideally situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the centre of Churchtown village.
The well presented accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge with french door to large private patio overlooking the rear garden, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with extensive range of fitted wardrobes and modern fully tiled shower-room/w.c.
Modern electric heating and UPVC double glazing.
Entry-phone, emergency pull cords, resident house manager.
Additional facilities include large residents lounge, guest suite and laundry room.
Large attractively landscaped gardens with residents and visitors parking areas.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 401068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.