5 bedroom detached house for saleWinston, Darlington
Sold STC £575,000
- Hall, Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, Utility room, Sitting room
- Conservatory, Study, Cloakroom
- Principal bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further first floor bedrooms, House bathroom
- Annexe comprising living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room/ bedroom/potential kitchen
- Sheltered courtyard, South-facing garden with far-reaching views
- Two garages, Potting shed, Parking area, Car port, WC
- Stable block comprising four boxes, Tack room, General purpose store
- Outdoor fenced school, Paddocks
- In all about 2.5 acres (1.0 hectare).
A five bedroom renovated farmhouse with equestrian facilities and magnificent southerly views. In all about 2.5 acres.
Hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, sitting room, conservatory, study, cloakroom, principal bedroom with en suite shower room, two further first floor bedrooms, house bathroom. Annexe comprising living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room/ bedroom/potential kitchen. Sheltered courtyard, south-facing garden with far-reaching views. Two garages, potting shed, parking area, car port, wc. Stable block comprising four boxes, tack room, general purpose store, outdoor fenced school, paddocks. In all about 2.5 acres (1.0 hectare).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48447769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR110004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops & Staff, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.