Land for salePark View Road, Helston
Offers in Region of
- Building plot
- Planning permission for detached 4 bedroom dwelling and large garage
- Large parking/turning area
- Set in about 2 acres
- Planning Permission granted on appeal PA14/03834
- South Western edge of town location
- Unique opportunity
Situated on the western outskirts of the town near the boating lake, a very rare opportunity to acquire a site of almost 2 acres with planning permission for a 4 bedroom detached property together with large double garage and parking/turning area. The property is located at the lower end of the site the remainder being tealed as a paddock.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48461719.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEL150020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Helston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.