2 bedroom terraced house for saleMorrell Street, Maltby, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Guide Price £45,000 - £50,000**
- Two bedroom mid terrace
- Excellent investment/ first time buy
- Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen, First Floor bathroom
- Gas central heating & Upvc double glazing
- No Chain
Guide Price £45,000 - £50,000. Ideal for the first time buy or investor alike is this spacious two bedroom mid terrace house conveniently situated for access to all local amenities within Maltby including shopping schooling and leisure.The property has gas central heating & Upvc double glazing.
Presenting an ideal first time buy or investment opportunity, this spacious two bedroom mid terrace house is conveniently situated for access to all local amenities within Maltby including shopping schooling and leisure. The property has gas central heating and Upvc double glazing, and accommodation comprising entrance porch, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen with fitted units, whilst upstairs are two double bedrooms and the bathroom. To the outside are low maintenance yard areas front and rear. This property would become a good value addition/start to a property portfolio!
Timber entrance door to the front, timber panels to the walls.
Lounge 9' 11" x 12' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.91m )
Front facing Upvc double glazed bow window. Decorative fire place including marble hearth and back with timber surround. Decorative ceiling coving, TV point, central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.94m )
Rear facing with Upvc double glazed window. Electric fire on a marble hearth with marble back and timber surround. Central heating radiator, decorative ceiling coving. Stairs rise to the first floor.
With side facing double glazed window and door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units, laminated work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink. drainer with mixer tap. Splashback tiling, electric cooker point and plumbing for a washing machine. Central heating radiator, and understairs pantry cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
Front facing, with double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 10" into alcove ( 3.71m x 3.00m into alcove )
Rear facing Upvc double glazed window, central heating radiator, and built in airing cupboard.
To the rear of the property with Upvc double glazed window. Fitted with a suite in white, comprising low flush w/c, pedestal sink panel bath and splashback tiling. Central heating radiator, central heating boiler.
To the front is a small entrance yard, whilst to the rear is and enclosed yard with timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48466175.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.