3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHall View, Mattersey, Doncaster
Sold STC £150,000
- ***PRICED TO SELL***
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Garden, Garage
- NEW Windows & Bathroom 2013
***Guide Price £150,000 -£165,000***DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW. Small residential development in the heart of the village Mattersey. Enclosed rear gardens and garage. NEW FASCIAS SOFFITS AND GUTTERING IN 2004 and NEW WINDOWS & BATHROOM. Superb transport links and local schools.
***Guide Price £150,000 -£165,000*** A rare opportunity to purchase this well proportioned well maintained three bedroom detached bungalow part of the highly regarded village of Mattersey just 7 miles away from the Historic Georgian market town of Retford. On a small cul de sac development amidst similar properties this lovely home gives the feeling of village living but with the superb amenities of both Retford and Bawtry a short drive away. Being accessible via superb public transport link and with facilities including theatres, shops, a superb farmers market, countryside and riverside walks all available to enjoy from here. The property itself has had much recent improvement including new windows and bathroom in 2013. This property would certainly suite for those wanting one level living whether retired or large enough for a family with 3 bedrooms and spacious living room/ dining room. For those who like to travel the rail link to London takes just 1hr 25minutes from Retford, the A1 is just 3 miles away and Robin Hood international airport only 9 miles away. View today to avoid missing out.
With quarry tiled flooring
With neutral decor, central heating radiator, loft access, broom cupboard and airing cupboard.
Sitting Room L-Shaped Room 23' 3" x 16' + 12' 1" x 9' ( 7.09m x 4.88m + 3.68m x 2.74m )
Having neutral decor, two PVCu double glazed windows, a further PVCu double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 11' ( 3.07m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a good range of white wall and base units set above and below a complimentary work surface which extends to include a stainless sink and drainer and splash back tiling. The kitchen further benefits from having space for a washing machine, fridge freezer, cooker, dryer and has a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.77m )
With a PVCu double glazed window, neutral decor, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.82m )
Having neutral decor, central heating radiator, PVCu double glazed window and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' x 12' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.76m )
Having neutral decor, PVCu double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.31m )
Fitted with a three piece suite (new in nov 2013) to comprise of bath with shower above, wash hand basin, w.c, central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with plants and shrubs.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed mainly laid to lawn garden with pebbled and shrub borders.
Garage 17' x 7' 10" ( 5.18m x 2.39m )
With single up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48466232.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.