3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Bersted Street, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9AD
- Older Style Semi-Detached House
- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall
- Sitting/Dining Room, Conservatory
- Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms, White Bathroom
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Over 75' long Rear Garden
- Front Garden with Driveway
AN OLDER STYLE WELL PROPORTIONED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE suitable as a family home with the benefit of a rear garden measuring in excess of 75' in length. The property has gas heating by radiators, double glazing and VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE OF THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
The property is situated in a non-estate location and convenient for local shopping facilities, bus service and primary school at North Bersted. Bognor Regis town centre offers further shopping facilities, Railway Station, Cinema and Sea Front with promenade. There are also the out of town superstores conveniently available along the Shripney Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 397451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.