6 bedroom terraced house for saleFront Street, West Auckland, County Durham, DL14
- Attractive double-fronted period property
- Six bedrooms. Beautifully presented
- Substantial three storey accommodation
- Lovely garden to the rear with countryside views Impressive L-shaped Lounge Dining Room
- Superb Farmhouse-style Breakfast Kitchen
A most attractive double-fronted six bedroom period property, offering beautifully presented and substantial living accommodation across three floors with a lovely garden to the rear with countryside views. Impressive L-shaped Lounge Dining Room and superb Farmhouse-style Breakfast Kitchen. EPC: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48553366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO140474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.