2 bedroom house for saleTudor Court, South Elmsall, Pontefract
Guide Price £85,000
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £90,000
- Two Bedroom Upstairs Maisonette
- Cul de sac position
- Spacious landing and Lounge
- Beautifull maintained communal gardens
This 2 bedroom upstairs maisonette IS LARGER THAN YOU WOULD EXPECT! It offers superbly presented accommodation, off street parking, a single garage and private beautifully maintained gardens! CALL US TO VIEW
GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £90,000. Occupying a cul de sac position in this popular location, situated on the outer edge of South Elmsall, close to local amenities and having easy access to local centres and to both road and rail networks, is this larger than expected 2 bedroom upstairs maisonette. Offering spacious accommodation over 2 floors, the property is maintained and presented to the highest of standard and only by an internal inspection can one truly appreciate the space and quality this lovely home has to offer. Ideal for the younger or more mature persons alike and having the usual requirements of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and an alarm system. The property benefits from beautifully maintained communal gardens, off street parking and a single garage. The internal accommodation comprises: entrance hall with stairs leading to first floor, spacious landing, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the second floor there are 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside, the property stands within well maintained communal gardens with ample off street parking and a single garage to the rear and there are further gated secure gardens with seating area.
With stairs leading to first floor, window looking out to the side of the property and having a uPVC door leading out to the front of the property.
First Floor Landing
Being particularly spacious and having stairs leading to first floor. With central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.94m )
With window looking out to the rear of the property and having a timber fire surround with marble hearth and insert housing a coal effect gas fire. With laminate flooring, ceiling coving, central heating radiator and with archway leading into...
Dining Room 10' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.15m x 3.12m )
This room was originally the 3rd bedroom and could be converted back to its original use. having a window looking out to the front of the property and with laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.06m )
Having a comprehensive range of modern white units to both high and low level incorporating spaces for appliances and plumbing for washing machine. Set within the laminate work tops there is a stainless steel sink unit and 4 ring electric hob with electric oven under having an extractor hood above. With part tiling to walls, central heating radiator and window looking out to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
With built in storage cupboard and window looking out to the front.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.06m x 2.77m )
With window looking out to the rear of the property and having a built in storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.95m )
With window looking out to the front of the property offering far reaching views and with central heating radiator and having access to loft.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.01m x 1.70m )
Having a 2 piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over and wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls, central heating radiator and chrome towel rail.
Separate Toilet 9' 7" x 3' 7" ( 2.92m x 1.09m )
Having a low level wc.
To the front the property stands within well maintained communal gardens, laid to lawn with paved path leading to the front entrance door. A tarmac drive leads to the rear of the property where there are further communal gardens laid to lawn with shrubs and seating area, ample off street parking and a single garage. A secured gate leads to further delightful garden laid to lawn with well stocked borders having a wide variety of shrubs and plants, boundary fences and beyond a stream and mature trees.
Leave Pontefract town centre along the A628 Ackworth Road. Proceed into and through Ackworth and at the Beverly Arms roundabout turn left onto Doncaster Road. Follow the road along leaving Ackworth behind and continue to the roundabout taking the 2nd exit off signposted South Elmsall, proceed to the traffic lights, turn right onto Minsthorpe Lane and proceed well along before taking a left hand turn onto Little Lane. Take the first left hand turn onto Beaumonts Avenue, proceed to the cul de sac where Tudor Court will be found and number 4 will be found on the right hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48571667.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON107815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.