4 bedroom terraced house for saleFerndale Close, Hagley, Stourbridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well- Presented Town House
- Situated Ideally For Local Amenities
- Three Bedrooms
- Study/ Bedroom Four
- Off Road Parking & Rear Garden
- Kitchen/ Diner
Offering a flexible layout, this well presented intermediate town house is close to the local amenities of Hagley village and has accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, modern kitchen/diner,generous lounge, study/bedroom four, three bedrooms, bathroom and garage.
Offering a flexible layout, this well presented intermediate town house is close to the local amenities of Hagley village and has accommodation comprising: Entrance hall, modern kitchen/diner and garage to the ground floor, generous lounge, study/bedroom four and modern bathroom to the first floor and three bedrooms to the second floor. The property is further enhanced by a driveway to the front and a low maintenance enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door and window to front. Stairs to first floor accommodation, ceiling light point, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring. Door to:
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
A range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink sink with mixer tap and drainer to side. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan over. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window to rear and double glazed French doors to rear garden. Two ceiling light points and laminate flooring. Door to garage.
With ceiling light point, electrics and up and over door to front.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor accommodation, ceiling light point and storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Doors to:
Lounge 15' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.63m )
Large double glazed window to rear and ceiling light point. Heating vents and coving to ceiling.
Study/ Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.07m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, heating vent and ceiling light point.
P shape shower bath with shower over, low level w.c. and wash hand basin in vanity unit with tiling to splash prone areas. Double glazed window to front, heated towel rail, ceiling light point and tiled flooring.
Roof light, storage and doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 9" to front of wardrobes x 10' ( 4.19m to front of wardrobes x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front and fitted wardrobes. Heating vent and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point and heating vent.
Bedroom Three 12' x 6' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, heating vent, ceiling light point and stripped floor boards.
Driveway providing off road parking, access to garage and door to front.
Low maintenance rear garden mainly laid to patio with fence surrounds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48643278.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAG103197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Hagley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.