2 bedroom apartment for saleMiddlecroft Lane, Gosport
- Brand new top floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge / diner
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Gas central heating
- Ready summer 2017
Fox & Sons are pleased to be introducing this exciting redevelopment creating a selection of bespoke 1 & 2 bedroom properties all with parking and due for completion Summer 2017. Register now to be amongst the first to find out about this development.
Currently under construction and due for completion late Summer 2017, this exciting redevelopment offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments over 3 floors and all with allocated off street parking.
" Range of eye and base level units with brushed chrome handles.
" Laminate worktops
" Single stainless steel with mixer tap
" Integrated electric oven, gas hob & hood,
" Fridge freezer and washing machine included
" Laminate flooring to kitchen areas
Bath & shower rooms
" Contemporary white sanitary ware
" Tiled & glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic shower
" Tiling to principle areas
" Heated towel rail
" Tiled or vinyl flooring
" Extractor fan
" Gas central heating throughout
" Carpets to all bedrooms,
" Laminate finish flooring to hallways and living room areas.
" TV point to living rooms
" Audio Security entry system or private front door
" 2 Allocated parking for all apartments (1 private, 1 guest)
" Bin store
" Bicycle store
" Architects Certificate
Lounge / Diner
2 Allocated Parking Spaces
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48649203.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.