1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHollington Road, Tean, Uttoxeter
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached. Open Plan Kitchen Living
- One Double Bedroom. Bathroom
- Courtyard Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking Space
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this REFURBISHED semi detached suitable for an INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME BUY briefly comprises: open plan kitchen living, one double bedroom, bathroom and courtyard garden to the rear. The property has one allocated car parking space.
Situated in the heart of the village of Tean this REFURBISHED semi detached property briefly comprises: open plan kitchen living, one double bedroom, bathroom and courtyard garden to the rear. The property has one allocated car parking space and is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The village of Tean has its own pub, butchers, Post Office and general stores together with a chemist. This is an ideal INVESTMENT PROPERTY or FIRST TIME BUY.
Access to the property is gained via:
Open Plan Kitchen Living:
No measurements can be taken for this room.
With doors to both front and rear elevations; central heating radiator; stairs to the first floor accommodation.
A fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; point for cooker; range of matching eye level units; central heating boiler; two double glazed windows to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom: 11' 8" excluding recess x 10' 3" excluding door recess ( 3.56m excluding recess x 3.12m excluding door recess )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations; central heating radiator; loft access; door leading into:
Having bath with mixer taps, shower with side screen; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; two double glazed windows to the front elevation; heated towel rail; complementary tiling; ceiling spot lights.
There is a courtyard garden to the rear of the property with timber fenced boundaries and gate giving access to the off road car parking space.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter taking the road out through Beamhurst, Fole and Checkley and into Tean. Upon entering the High Street of Tean the property is situated immediately on the right hand side denoted by our for Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48653081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR104615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.