4 bedroom commercial property for saleNorwood Road, MARCH
- Detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating
- 64 seater restaurant
- Bar area
- Car park
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
DETACHED FORMER PUBLIC HOUSE currently being run as a RESTAURANT. 64 seater dining area with bar area. Four bedroom accommodation, gas fired central heating and car park. PLEASE NOTE THE PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN.
This detached property is situated in the North side of March, approximately 3/4 of a mile from March Town Centre. The property benefits from four bedrooms, gas fired central heating, mainly double glazed windows, bar area, 64 seater restaurant and car park. Please note the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Entrance Door To Hall
Tiled floor, double doors to restaurant.
Ladies & Gents Cloakroom
Low level wc, wash hand basins, windows to side.
Restaurant Seating Area 26' 9" x 25' 2" ( 8.15m x 7.67m )
Window to rear, radiators, laminate flooring, part tiled floor.
Additional Seating Area 19' 11" x 11' 8" ( 6.07m x 3.56m )
Window to rear, windows to side, radiator, additional seating area, door to rear garden.
Kitchen 14' 4" max plus recess x 13' max plus recess ( 4.37m max plus recess x 3.96m max plus recess )
Fitted kitchen, windows to rear, centre island with tiled splashbacks to work surfaces, cooker hood, wall units and work surfaces and storage cupboards under.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 6' 8" off bar area ( 2.79m x 2.03m off bar area )
Tiled floor, single drainer sink, window to front, tiled splashbacks to work surfaces.
Bar Area 26' 1" x 21' 9" ( 7.95m x 6.63m )
Window to front, window to side, two radiators, beamed ceiling.
Beer Cellar 7' 1" x 10' 7" ( 2.16m x 3.23m )
Cooler unit, electric and lighting laid on.
First Floor Accommodation
Entrance Door To Hall
Loft access, radiator, textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.64m )
Two windows to rear, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.12m x 1.96m )
Window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
Window to rear, storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
Window to front, radiator.
Window to front, radiator, vanity hand wash basin with storage under, low level wc, part tiled walls.
Kitchen Area 12' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.87m )
Two windows to rear, single drainer sink with mixer taps.
Lounge 19' 1" x 10' 6" ( 5.82m x 3.20m )
Window to front, window to rear, radiator, textured and coved ceiling, tv point.
There is a car park to the property for multi vehicle parking. Rear gardens are enclosed, patio area, further gardens laid to grass.
Additional Store 8' 4" x 5' ( 2.54m x 1.52m )
Electric & lighting laid on.
Viewing's are by appointment only.
From the office of William H Brown proceed into Broad Street, take a right hand turn into Station Road proceed into Elm Road. At the mini roundabout take a left hand turn into Norwood Road, continue along and the property is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH106473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.