2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStones Green, HARWICH
- Semi-Detached Cottage & Annexe
- Lounge & Dining Room
- 2 Receptions
- Off Road Parking
Situated in a sought after location within the village of Stones Green is this two bedroom semi-detached cottage plus an additional one bedroom annexe The property benefits from Lounge and Dining Room and Off Road Parking for 2/3 cars. Internal viewing essential.
Obscure double glazed front door, laminate flooring, two storage cupboards, airing cupboard, single radiator to rear, doors leading to:-
Ground Floor Bathroom
Low level WC, double glazed obscure window to side, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge 12' x 10' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.07m )
Double radiator to front, double glazed window to front, feature open fireplace with solid wood mantle piece ceiling, beams, TV point, stairs leading to Bedroom One.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed French doors to rear leading to garden, log burner, laminate flooring, TV point, two radiators.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.92m )
Double glazed French doors to rear leading to courtyard garden, coved ceiling, double radiator to rear, laminate flooring, storage cupboard, TV point.
Bedroom One 14' 1" narrowing to 11' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.29m narrowing to 3.43m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, double radiator to front, loft hatch.
Low level WC, double glazed window to side, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, single radiator to side, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' narrowing to 8' 9" x 7' 5" narrowing to 6'9'' ( 3.96m narrowing to 2.67m x 2.26m )
Range of matching wall and base units, roll-edge worktop, tiled splashback, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear, space for fridge/freezer, built in double oven, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, obscure shaped opening leading to:-
The rear garden is block paved with feature fish pond, shrubs and tree borders with pathway leading to the side and front of the house. To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway with off road parking for 2-3 cars with side access.
Kitchen/ Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.23m )
Matching wall and base units, electric oven and four ring hob, work surface, single sink and drainer, TV point, electric heater, two double glazed windows.
Bedroom 7' x 10' 7" ( 2.13m x 3.23m )
Electric heater, double glazed window, built in cupboard/wardrobe.
Shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48710327.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.