2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleYork Road, Abington, Northampton
Offers in Excess of £120,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Double Glazing (as specified)
- Gated Access To Allocated Parking
- Tenant In Situ
**FANTASTIC BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY** with a tenant in situ in this two bedroom apartment with allocated parking. The property briefly comprises entrance hall, bathroom, storage cupboard, two bedrooms, lounge/diner and separate kitchen.
Exterior doors to the front and rear aspects.
Entered via timber door to hallway, radiator, doors to bathroom, airing cupboard, lounge/diner, bathroom and bedrooms, intercom system links to the entrance door.
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' 5" max ( 4.42m x 4.39m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, two radiators, opening to:-
Kitchen 7' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.36m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, a fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, gas hob, complementary tiling to splashback areas, space for white goods.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with radiator under.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 7' plus wardrobe ( 2.77m x 2.13m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect with radiator under.
Suite comprising bath with shower over, mixer taps and riser rail, glazed shower screen, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Allocated parking to the rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS106325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.