1 bedroom apartment for salePortland Street, Southport, PR8 1HU
- One Bedroomed First Floor Apartment
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Economical running costs
- Development of just 3 Apartments
- Modern Kitchen and Shower Room
- NO CHAIN- Some White Goods Included
- 0.2 miles from Lord Street + Town Centre
- EPC: C
***BRIGHT, ONE BEDROOMED APARTMENT WITH ALLOCATED PARKING 0.1 MILES FROM TOWN CENTRE*NO CHAIN*OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA*WHITE GOODS*LOW RUNNING COSTS** This well presented, bright apartment is situated in a well maintained development of just three apartments, ideally situated a moments walk from Lord Street and Southport Town Centre. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room/diner open plan to kitchen, shower room and bedroom. The property benefits from allocated off road parking to the front and is offered with NO CHAIN. *. Viewing recommended. EPC: C.
From our Town Centre offices on Hoghton Street turn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, turn left onto Portland St, destination will be on the left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 401823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.