Land for saleDevelopment Opportunity, Noranside Estate, Noranside, Forfar, Angus, DD8
- 68.7 acres (27.8 hectares)
- Exciting development opportunity
- Outline Planning Permission in place
- Noranside House - conversion to 3 homes
- The Stable Block - conversion to 3 homes
- Gardeners Cottage - detached home
- 41 new build house plots
- Stunning location
- Approximately 68 acres of policies
The site forms part of a large country estate formerly run as Noranside Open Prison. Noranside is believed to date back to around 1830 when Noranside House was originally contructed along with later editions added including The Stable Block, Walled Garden and Gardeners Cottage. The site measures approximately 68.7 acres of policies with further amenity land potentially available.
The main focal point of Noranside is the striking, 'B' listed Noranside House which was constructed and extended in the late 18th century, believed to be designed by Dundee architectural practice, Maclaren, Sons and Souter.
Planning permission has been granted for the conversion of three of the original buildings along with the erection of 41 new dwelling houses. Details provides relate to the planning permission granted on the 5th August 2014 under planning application 13/00840/PPPM along with listed building consent application 14/00187/LBC.
A copy of the planning consent and associated plans are available on request from the selling agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48739009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN140048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Aberdeen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.