2 bedroom terraced house for sale29 Fa'side Crescent, Tranent, EH33 2BY
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Superb accommodation with gas central heating, double glazing and generous gardens
- Entrance hall
- Lounge with French doors to the modern fitted kitchen/diner
- Two double bedrooms
- Fully tiled bathroom with shower over the bath
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Landscaped gardens to front and rear.
- EPC Band C, council tax band B
By appt telephone Agents 0131 665 3131
Generously proportioned (71m sq) end terraced villa, ideal for a young professional couple or family. Refurbished by the current owner to a very high standard, the well appointed accommodation, all in move in condition comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge with modern electric fire and French doors opening onto the recently installed fully fitted dining kitchen with integrated electric hob, oven and hood included, upstairs there are two good double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and a well appointed, part tiled bathroom with three piece white suite and electric shower over the bath. There are well maintained gardens to both the front and rear with off street parking available to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48777702.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 47274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.