3 bedroom link detached house for saleMarket Street, Hoyland, Barnsley
Sold STC £124,950
- 3 bedrooms
- Link detached
- No chain
- Drive & garage
- Early viewing advised
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this deceptively spacious, 3 bedroomed, link detached property situated giving access to local amenities and commuter links including the M1 network and the Dearne Valley Parkway. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, drive & garage.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this deceptively spacious, 3 bedroomed, link detached property situated giving access to local amenities and commuter links including the M1 network and the Dearne Valley Parkway. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and drive & garage to rear. In brief the property comprises of front entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom and outside there are gardens to front and rear, drive and garage.
Front Entrance Porch
With a front facing double glazed window, side facing double glazed entrance door and a wall mounted electric heater.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 13' 11" ( 4.45m max x 4.24m )
With coving to the ceiling, dado rail to half height, staircase rising to the first floor landing, the focal point is the fire place housing the living flame gas fire, there is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Kitchen 14' 9" x 8' 6" ( 4.50m x 2.59m )
Having an extensive range of fitted wall and base units, single bowl sink, extractor hood, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, concealed wall mounted central heating boiler, tiled splashbacks, stone flooring, radiator, rear facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With a built in storage cupboard and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.49m )
With radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.26m )
With radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.03m )
With radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Having a white three piece suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower set over, there is a panelled ceiling with downlights, extractor fan, tiled floor, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
The property is elevated from pavement level, there is a lawned garden with shrub borders to the front. To the rear is an enclosed garden which has a patio and raised lawn with shrubs, there is a also a driveway giving access to a single garage with up and over door.
Proceed along Hawshaw Lane from Hoyland Common, at the mini roundabout turn right on to Market Street where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48784871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL109441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.