3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOsborne Close, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Terrace
- Living/Dining Room
- Family Room
- Three Bedrooms
Located on the 'Royal' estate in Stoke Gifford is this end terrace family home, well placed for all local amenities to include shops, schools, supermarkets, Bristol Parkway Station, MoD, Aviva, UWE and the M4/M5 and M32 motorway networks. A must see home for any viewing list.
Located on the 'Royal' estate in Stoke Gifford, well placed for all local amenities to include shops, schools, supermarkets, Bristol Parkway Station, MoD, Aviva, UWE and the M4/M5 and M32 motorway networks is this end terrace family home. Well presented accommodation is found throughout the home. To the ground floor we find an entrance hallway, c.21ft living/dining room, converted garage into a family room, conservatory and a kitchen. To the first floor we find three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from gardens to both the front and rear of the home, the rear garden has a gated access to the rear of the property and driveway parking to front. A must see home for any viewing list.
Door to front, telephone point, door to:
Living/ Dining Room 21' 11" x 10' 4" ( 6.68m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, TV aerial socket, telephone socket, coved ceiling, central heating radiator, door to inner hallway, double glazed patio doors leading conservatory.
Conservatory 16' 6" x 7' 7" ( 5.03m x 2.31m )
Of UPVc construction, double glazed windows to side and rear, tiled flooring, double glazed window to kitchen, double glazed patio door leading to rear garden.
Family Room 16' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.93m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side, wooden effect flooring.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window overlooking conservatory, fitted kitchen with a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, oven and gas hob, plumbing for domestic appliance, space for fridge/freezer, understairs storage cupboard.
Stairs form inner hallway, loft access, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 11' 6" (max) x 10' 3" ( 3.51m (max) x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, coved ceiling, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, coved ceiling, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, coved ceiling, cupboard housing gas combi boiler, heated towel rail.
Pathway leading to front door paved with parking for two vehicles.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature shrub borders and gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48812790.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.