3 bedroom detached house for saleOborne, Near Sherborne, Dorset
Sold STC £685,000
- Detached former Farmhouse
- Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room
- Kitchen, Porch, Utility Room, Cloakroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & W.C.
- Many period features, Oil fired central heating
- Detached Two Bedroom Barn with independent central heating
- Plenty of Parking
- Useful Outbuildings including: Double Garage, Two Workshops
- Delightful Gardens, over a Quarter of an Acre in all
An important Grade II Listed house of early 18th century origins occupying a pleasant position in the Conservation Area of one of the area's most favoured villages only a mile and a half from Sherborne. There is also a detached two bedroom annexe with reception room and shower room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5513077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilyard Scarth, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.