3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Tree Close, West Lynn, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached house in popular location
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Kitchen/diner & lounge
DON'T DELAY, VIEW TODAY! A well-presented semi-detached house in a popular village location. The property enjoys a good sized lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is parking and gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this semi-detached house in West Lynn offering spacious and well-presented accommodation. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom, three bedrooms with an en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is parking & gardens,
Double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 16' 9" x 12' 9" max ( 5.11m x 3.89m max )
UPVC double glazed windows to two aspects, telephone point, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' x 9' 6" ( 4.88m x 2.90m )
Fitted kitchen comprising units at base and wall level, worktop surface with inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, integral dishwasher, fitted oven hob and extractor, cupboard housing gas combination boiler, inset spotlighting, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double gaze French doors to rear.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin with tiled splashback, radiator, extractor.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 9' 4" plus door recess ( 3.02m x 2.84m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe, television point.
Tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, spotlighting, extractor, storage cupboard, towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 7" plus door recess ( 2.90m x 2.92m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Three 6' 2" x 8' 7" ( 1.88m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, television point.
Suite comprising bath with mains shower over and shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, chrome towel radiator, extractor, inset spotlights.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with paved steps leading to the canopied entrance porch. There is a driveway to the side providing parking for two cars with a gate leading to the rear garden. The rear garden is enclosed with a patio area, lawned garden and decking to the rear with a timber garden shed. There is outside lighting and an outside tap.
Please note that the property is situated on a private road and a maintenance fee is payable of £25 per calendar month.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48840639.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN111474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.