3 bedroom link detached house for saleSamian Way, Stoke Gifford, Bristol
- Link detached house
- Living room
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
We are pleased to offer for sale this this well presented three bedroom link detached house located in the sought after Stoke Gifford area. The property briefly comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, bathroom and rear garden.
Obscure double glazed door to front, obscure double glazed window to side and door to:
Obscure double glazed door to front, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 14' 5" x 13' 2" ( 4.39m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, television point, coved ceiling, power points, telephone point and understairs storage cupboard
Kitchen/diner 16' 6" x 9' ( 5.03m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces over, one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, power points, double glazed window to rear and double glazed patio doors to rear.
stairs from ground floor, loft inspection hatch, cupboard housing gas boiler and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, power points and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" to wardrobe x 7' 8" max ( 3.00m to wardrobe x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to front, power points, fitted wardrobes and wall units and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.57m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front, one and a half Jacuzzi bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., tiled walls, tiled floor and chrome heated towel rail.
driveway providing off street parking and garage to side.
Enclosed rear garden mostly laid to lawn with patio area, pond, raised flower beds and outside water tap.
Up and over door and power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48857235.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.