This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Grenville Meadows, Nanpean, Cornwall

£54,000

Property Description

Full description

A modern semi detached two bedroom starter home situated on a popular village development approximately 6/7 miles from St Austell town. In brief the accommodation comprises of Entrance lobby, lounge, kitchen with utility area, two bedrooms and shower room. Outside allocated parking, patio and lawned rear garden. This is a shared equity purchase of 45%, the remaining 55% is Rented from Ocean Housing (£206 PCM) and only available to buyers within the County of Cornwall. EPC Band D

Property ref: 121_965_4448893


Hallway 
With front entrance door, stairs to the first floor, electric wall heater, door leading to the living room.

Living Room 
14' x 9' 5" (4.27m x 2.87m) window to the front, electric wall heater, understairs cupboard, door leading through to the kitchen.

Kitchen 
8' 5" x 10' (2.57m x 3.05m) Sink unit with cupboards below, high level cupboards, extractor fan, built in electric hob with oven below, window and door to the rear, archway through to a small utility area 5ft4in x 3ft10in, space and plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboards and worktops, door to the cloakroom.

Cloakroom/WC 
Low level WC, wash hand basin.

First Floor Landing 
Access to loft space

Bedroom 
12' 9" x 8' 9" (3.89m x 2.67m) maximum. Built in airing cupboard, window to front elevation, electric wall heater.

Shower Room 
A modern white suite comprising Low level WC, wash hand basin and corner shower cubical with sliding glasss doors and feature over head shower, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.

Exterior 
To the front of the house is a designated parking space with a gravelled area also used for parking by the current vendor. To the rear is a patio adjoining the house with steps leading up to a lawn garden.

AGENTS NOTE 
As already mentioned this is to purchase a 45% share of the property, with the remaining 55% owned by Ocean Housing.

Potential buyers are asked to view the property first and then, if interested in taking the process further contact South West Help to buy on 0300 100021 (via Liddicoats) so that they can carry out suitability checks before proceeding with the purchase/application.

Buyers must also be working or living in the St Stephen/Brannel Parish for the past 3 years to qualify.

The current monthly rental figure payable for the remaining 55% is £206.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
14 June 2017

Floorplans

Externally hosted floorplan


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 4448893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Liddicoat & Company, St Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.