3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSea Lane, Ingoldmells, Skegness
- Well Appointed, Improved & Extended 3 Bed Detached Bungalow
- Popular East Coast Village Resort Location
- Refitted Kitchen & Lounge/ Diner
- Bathroom With Shower Over Bath, G.C.H & D.G as stated
- Gardens, Driveway, Garage & Workshop
IMMACULATELY presented, IMPROVED & EXTENDED Detached Bungalow, situated on the East Coast Village of Ingoldmells, offering good access to a wide range of local & Seafront amenities. The accommodation comprises of Kitchen, Lounge/Diner, Bathroom, 3 Bedrooms, Gardens, Driveway, Garage & Workshop.
William H Brown are pleased to present onto the market this IMMACULATELY presented, IMPROVED & EXTENDED, 3 Bed Detached Bungalow, situated in the East Coast Village Resort of Ingoldmells, offering good access to a wide range of local and Seafront amenities. Viewing of this property comes highly recommended in order to appreciate both, the size and quality of presentation, with accommodation comprising briefly of a refitted Kitchen and 19'4'' Lounge/ Diner to the rear, Bathroom and 3 well-proportioned Bedrooms. Externally the property has the benefit of enclosed gardens to the front and to the rear, in addition to having a driveway area to the front, allowing parking for a number of vehicles and allowing access to the attached Garage which also has a further adjacent store area. Of particular interest to prospective buyers will also be the detached workshop situated in the rear garden, the rear garden its self is enclosed with fenced boundaries and offers a degree of privacy with a pleasant lawned and patio area.
Enter into the hallway via a upvc double glazed door with leaded opaque glazed side screen, built in cupboard with mirror sliding doors giving storage space and also having space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, drawers and wall mounted boiler, loft access with pull down loft ladder, radiator, feature floor and doors to rooms.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.37m x 2.92m )
Recently refitted with white gloss wall, base and drawer units with worktops over and tiled splashbacks, inset white ceramic sink with mixer taps over, electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel extractor over and space for fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks and feature wood effect flooring, double glazed leaded window and double glazed leaded door with side opaque glass to garden, space for appliances, radiator and ceiling spot lights.
Lounge 19' 4" x 10' 6" ( 5.89m x 3.20m )
Well Proportioned room with double glazed French style doors leading onto the rear patio area and double glazed leaded window to the rear elevation, coved ceiling and radiator.
Master Bedroom 8' 4" max x 16' 9" ( 2.54m max x 5.11m )
Being of dual aspect with 2 double glazed leaded windows to the side and front elevation, the later being Bow style, allowing for a good amount of natural light, radiator, coved ceiling and feature floor.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.64m )
With a double glazed leaded window to the side, radiator, feature flooring and coving to ceiling.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.62m x 1.93m )
Comprising of tiled walls and floor with white heated towel rail and separate radiator, enclosed system toilet and sink with useful vanity cupboard below, panelled bath with mains shower over and centre mounted bath taps, obscure double glazed window to the side, panelled ceiling, ceiling spotlights and extractor fan.
Hallway off lounge with pedestrian door access into garage, tiled floor and door into Bedroom Three.
Bedroom 3 12' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.91m x 2.46m )
With double glazed leaded window overlooking garden and coved ceiling.
Garage 9' 2" x 13' 11" ( 2.79m x 4.24m )
With up and over garage door, light and power, polycarbonate roof and door to:-
Store/ Work Room 10' 11" x 5' 6" ( 3.33m x 1.68m )
With a partition from the garage area, light and power.
The property is accessed through a farm style black metal gate onto the driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and access to the Garage. There is then gated side access into the rear garden which is enclosed with fence and mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and plants, Shed and patio area.
Workshop 19' 1" x 9' 8" ( 5.82m x 2.95m )
With 2 windows, personal door, light and power.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48866102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG103623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.