2 bedroom terraced house for sale

Pipistrelle Way, OADBY, Leicester, LE2

Sold STC £39,375

Property Description

Key features

  • Modern Town Home
  • Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
  • Hall, Clks/W.C, Lounge
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • Bathroom with Shower
  • Enclosed Garden to the Rear
  • Off Road Parking
  • No Upward Chain
  • Energy Rating C

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Corley Estate Agents are pleased to offer this modern town house, built in 2011, and benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. The well-arranged accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom/W.C, lounge, fitted kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms, and bathroom with shower. There is off road parking, and an enclosed garden to the rear. The property is well situated for access to the nearby Woodland Grange primary school, as well as the wide range of shops and other amenities available within the Oadby area. Viewing is via the selling agents - PHONE LINES OPEN 8AM TO 8PM, 7 DAYS A WEEK.

Hall
With radiator, and stairs to first floor.

Cloakroom/W.C
With low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator, and double glazed window to front.

Lounge
14'2" plus recess x 12'4"
With double glazed double doors to rear, two radiators, television point, and storage cupboard.

Fitted kitchen
10'9" x 5'2"
Being fitted with a range of contemporary units including base units, drawers, work surfaces over, sink unit, matching wall units, built in oven, hob & extractor, plumbing for washing machine, floor heater, space for upright fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, and double glazed window to front.

First Floor Landing
With loft access

Bedroom One
12'7 exc. 'robes x 9'3"
With double glazed window to rear, and radiator

Bedroom Two
12'4" x 8'10"
With two double glazed windows to front, and radiator.

Bathroom
With white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, glazed screen door, and tiled surround, wash hand basin, low level W.C., radiator, and double glazed window to side.

Outside
To the front is a small garden area. There is allocated car parking to the side, and to the rear is a garden with patio area, lawn and fencing.

PLEASE NOTE : This property is offered on a 25% shared ownership basis. The remaining 75% is retained by the housing association and a rent/service charge is payable each month - amount T B C. This includes the building insurance, ground rent, and service charge. Buyers will have the option to make a 100% purchase, or purchase the 25% share and acquire a large share via their "staircase" purchase arrangement. For further details please contact the selling agent.

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
27 August 2016

Nearest stations

  • South Wigston (3.6 mi)
  • Leicester (4.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Corley Estate Agents, Oadby

49a The Parade Oadby Leicester LE2 5BB

0116 452 0192 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans

Externally hosted floorplan


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Corley Estate Agents, Oadby

49a The Parade Oadby Leicester LE2 5BB

0116 452 0192 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • South Wigston (3.6 mi)
  • Leicester (4.1 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Corley Estate Agents, Oadby

49a The Parade Oadby Leicester LE2 5BB

0116 452 0192 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference PIPISTRELLEWAY001a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corley Estate Agents, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.