4 bedroom detached house for saleWinrush Close, Lower Gornal
- DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE
- Impressive Accommodation in Quiet Spot
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Living Room plus Dining Area
- Sitting Room plus Conservatory
- Fitted Dining Kitchen plus Laundrette
- Delightful Rear Garden
- Ample Off Road Parking plus Detached Garage
- INTERIOR VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Occupying a delightful position in a popular residential area is this outstanding detached family residence built in year 2000 (approx) offering substantial and well maintained accommodation that simply must be seen. This four bedroom two bathroom stunning home benefits from central heating, double glazing, conservatory, private rear garden and a detached garage to the side.
Interest is expected immediately due to the presentation and location of this property, all interested parties are highly recommended to contact the selling agents as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.
The approach is by way of tarmac area to driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles leading to the following accommodation: -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48892947.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7063227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.