2 bedroom bungalow for saleBarlings Lane, Langworth, Lincoln
- The RETREAT offering 27 Holiday Lodges
- Bespoke 365 day a year Managed Site
- Quiet Location
- FISHING LAKES
- Rural Location
The RETREAT is an EXCLUSIVE development of 27 holiday lodges on a 365 day a year well established site offering a selection of BESPOKE LODGES benefitting from Private Fishing Lakes, Dog Walking Facilities, on site management, 24/7 CCTV, and river frontage situated in desirable RURAL location
The RETREAT is an EXCLUSIVE development of 27 holiday lodges on a 365 day a year well established site offering a selection of BESPOKE LODGES benefitting from Private Fishing Lakes, Dog Walking Facilities, on site management, 24/7 CCTV, and river frontage situated in desirable location within close proximity of the Cathedral City of Lincoln and the Lincolnshire Coastline.
The site offers a range of lodges to be erected onto the plot and further details will be outlined on your individual tour of the site.
Please contact the agent, William H Brown to arrange for access to the site.
The Barlings Country Holiday Park in Langworth is located off the A158 Wragby Road on Barlings Lane found by heading out of Lincoln on A158, continuing straight entering the village of Langworth, over the level crossing and turning right before the George Public Convenience entering Barlings Lane, where you will see the Holiday Park.
Alternatively contact our office on 01522 534771 for further directions
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR108072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.