Studio flat for saleOne Park Drive, Canary Wharf, E14
- Private terrace
- 22nd floor studio apartment
- 475 sq ft
- Residents' swimming pool overlooking South Dock
- London's first residential tower by Herzog & de Meuron
- Located on the private Canary Wharf Estate
- 58 storey tower
- Gymnasium and spa facilities
A brand new luxurious 22nd floor studio apartment located in the iconic One Park Drive, Canary Wharf.
One Park Drive, Londons first residential tower by Herzog & de Meuron, represents the best of Canary Wharf as the private estate develops into a new destination for London. One Park Drive is not just a unique piece of architecture but something that will set the standard for everything to follow.
The 128 acre Canary Wharf Estate is one of the world's great city spaces; internationally renowned as one of Londons most vibrant districts and with a unique waterside location. The Groups careful stewardship over the last 30 years also means it is recognised for being both beautifully maintained and reassuringly safe. The creation of the residential districts represents a unique opportunity to live on the private estate.
Canary Wharf is well connected: it's just a short distance from London City Airport, there's the Jubilee Underground line, two Docklands Light Railway stations and Thames River Bus Pier. The arrival of Crossrail in 2018 will mean you'll be able to reach the West End in 13 minutes and Heathrow in just 39 minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR170263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.