4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddlegate Mews, Melton Ross, DN38
- Substantial four bedroomed family residence
- Superbly presented reception lounge
- Extensively fitted kitchen with spacious family day room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Standing in landscaped grounds with pond and brick built summer house
- Magnificent purpose built pool house with 11 metre swimming pool
- Attached garage with access to loft space
- EPC Rating: C
Situated in a select development of just four bespoke properties, this substantial four bedroomed family residence offers well balanced and flexible accommodation with a purpose built Pool Room. A touch of grandeur is the first impression on entering the property through the welcoming open plan dining entrance hall which flows into the elegant formal lounge via double doors designed for socialising with friends, whist keeping relaxed family life in mind. The solid oak fitted kitchen with its distinctive dresser unit and matching central Island has an open plan family day room arranged around a brick built fire surround with cast iron multi fuel burning stove enjoying views over the landscaped gardens. The utility gives access to the magnificent purpose built pool house with an 11 metre swimming pool and changing room with shower. The ground floor offers an outstanding master suite with superb bedroom overlooking the garden and a stunning bespoke fitted En-suite with vanity dressing table providing a luxurious retreat. A second double bedroom with En-suite is arranged to the ground floor and two further bedrooms are on the first floor with a family bathroom. Standing within professionally landscaped grounds with a well stocked pond nestled into manicured lawns to the rear aspect with a brick built summer house complete with a kitchen and bi-folding doors opening onto a decked patio and a wooden ‘barbeque’ dining room, ideal for the Al Fresco life.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48916746.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5669780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.