4 bedroom house for saleLiverpool Road, Southport, PR8 3NX
- 4 Bedroomed Detached House
- Extensive Off Road Parking
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Double Garage
- Ainsdale Woodvale Location
- Family Bathroom and Master En suite
- **NO CHAIN**
- EPC: C
*POTENTIAL FOR LOFT CONVERSION*CONSERVATORY*TWO RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS DINING KITCHEN* This beautiful detached property is ideally situated in Ainsdale, close to the shops, schools, transport links and amenities of Formby, Ainsdale, Birkdale and Southport. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room, second reception room, conservatory, utility area, WC and kitchen to the ground floor, four double bedrooms, master en suite, family bathroom and study to the first floor and ladder access to approx. 671.2 sq. feet of boarded loft space with potential for conversion*. The property benefits from a large double garage, off road parking for multiple cars to the front and a well kept landscaped garden to the rear. Viewing advised. EPC: C.
*subject to planning permission and building regulations.
Turn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, continue to follow A565, at the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Duke St, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Rotten Row, turn right onto Weld Rd, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Coastal Rd, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Coastal Rd, turn left onto Pinfold Ln, turn right onto Liverpool Rd/A565, destination will be on the left.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 391905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.