3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Street, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
Guide Price £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£85,000
- Imposing Three Bedroom Semi
- In need of general upgrading
- Ideal family purchase
- VIEW NOW!
IMPOSING SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY OFFERING SPACIOUS FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
Three Bedroom Semi Detached property offers an ideal family purchase and further benefits from a Studio/Workshop to 30 AMrear and attractive garden.
GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£85,000
Situated in an established residential location in Rawmarsh and well placed for local amenities is this imposing Three Bedroom Semi Detached property which represents an ideal purchase for the family buyer. The property has good access links to Rotherham, Barnsley and the M1 Motorway and Parkgate Retail World. The accommodation briefly comprises:- Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom. Outside the property has gardens to the front and rear with a Studio/Workshop to the rear. The property has all the potential to create an ideal family property and an early viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
A single glazed door to the front opens into the porch and a further single glazed door opens into the:-
Spacious Inner Hallway
With storage underneath the stairs, picture rail and central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" x 14' into bay ( 4.09m x 4.27m into bay )
This room has a double glazed bay window, an electric fire, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 11' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.45m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, a decorative fireplace with an open fire, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a single glazed door to the rear.
A single glazed porch with single glazed door leading onto the rear.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.01m x 2.46m )
Having a range of units with an inset sink unit, space for an electric cooker and space for a fridge. There is tiling to the splashbacks, coving to the ceiling and a double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs lead to the first floor landing with access to the loft space.
Having a suite to comprise of a bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash hand basin. There is tiling to the bath area and to half height to the remainder of the room, useful storage cupboards, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' to wardrobes & chimney breast ( 4.04m x 3.05m to wardrobes & chimney breast )
This room has a range of wardrobes, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' to alcove x 12' 7" ( 3.35m to alcove x 3.84m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a block paved courtyard area with brick wall and decorative railings and gate. To the rear is an attractive garden area which comprises of a block paved area leading to a lawned garden with mature plants and shrubs. There is a W.C/Store and a further Shed with two windows. To the end of the Garden is a Studio/Workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48943985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF105630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.