1 bedroom apartment for salePreston Road, Hesketh Park, Southport, PR9 9EQ
- One Bedroomed Second Floor Apartment
- Stair and Lift Access to All Floors
- Communal Parking and Gardens
- Private Balcony
- Close to Hesketh Park and Town Centre
- No Chain
- Council Tax Band: B
- PETS ARE ALLOWED
**NO CHAIN*LIFT ACCESS*PRIVATE BALCONY*ALLOCATED PARKING*COMMUNAL GARDENS** this spacious one bedroomed apartment is ideally situated a short stroll from the shops, transport links and amenities of Hesketh Park and Southport Town Centre. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room/diner, kitchen, inner hallway, double bedroom and shower room, and additionally benefits from integrated storage, underfloor heating, private balcony, lift access to all floors and off road parking. Pets are permitted in this block. NO CHAIN, EPC:D.
From our Town Centre offices on Hoghton Street turn left onto Hill St, turn right onto Lord St/A565, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Albert Rd/A565, turn right onto Park Rd, turn left onto Preston Rd, destination will be on the right.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 402335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.