3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurnley Road, Ainsdale
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Lounge and dining room
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Offered with no onward chain
- Strolling distance to Ainsdale Village
- Viewings strictly by appointment
This handsome semi detached house is located within strolling distance of Ainsdale Village, with its selection of wine bars, restaurants and local shops! The property will benefit from a moderate programme of modernisation, but offers the potential for a fabulously positioned family home that comprises; enclosed porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. There are gardens to the front and rear, with off street parking to the front. Offered with no onward chain, with viewings strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49005381.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7814179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.