2 bedroom terraced house for saleStapleton Road, Portsmouth
- Two bedroom house
- Sought after Copnor location
- Downstairs bathroom
- Excellent order throughout
- Enclosed rear garden
- Character home
- Double glazing
Two bedroom house in Copnor, presented in excellent order with lots of character, comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom and two double bedrooms to the upstairs. Also benefiting from from an enclosed rear garden mainly laid to patio.
Two bedroom house in Copnor, presented in excellent order with lots of character, comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom and two double bedrooms to the upstairs. Also benefiting from from an enclosed rear garden mainly laid to patio. Viewing is essential to truly benefit what this property has to offer.
Door to front, stairs to first floor, smooth plastered walls, doors to:
Lounge 12' 5" Max x 9' 9" ( 3.78m Max x 2.97m )
Double glazed bay window to front, ornate 'original style' fire place, smooth plastered walls.
Dining Room 13' 10" Max x 10' 3" ( 4.22m Max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas fire with surround, under stairs storage cupboard, stripped wood flooring, smooth plastered walls.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, cooker-hood, space for range cooker, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, gas boiler, partly tiled. Double glazed door to rear garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, high flush w/c, wash hand basin, free standing roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wall heater.
Stairs from ground floor, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 1" Max x 10' 1" ( 3.99m Max x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted cupboard, gas heater, smooth plastered walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted cupboard, stripped wood flooring, smooth plastered walls.
Enclosed rear garden laid to patio and mature shrub and plant borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49013466.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.