2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTrinity Close, Dereham
Sold STC £140,000
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Front Garden, Garage + Off-Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Close to Dereham Town Centre
- No Upward Chain
- Viewing Essential
A well presented, semi-detached bungalow, located within this sought after development, in easy reach of Dereham town centre amenities. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, garden, off-road parking and a garage. Internal viewing is strongly advised. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including a Sports and Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, radiator, vinyl flooring, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
A range of neutral wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker and fridge-freezer, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, radiator, vinyl flooring, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.45m )
Feature fireplace with inset gas fire, radiator, picture rail, television point, UPVC windows to the front and side aspects.
Bedroom 1 13' x 12' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.91m )
Radiator, coved ceiling, loft access, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Radiator, loft access, UPVC window to the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area, enclosed by decorative panelled fencing.
Garage 14' 11" x 8' 6" ( 4.55m x 2.59m )
Up and over door, power and lighting.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre every 15 minutes. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including a Sports and Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
A shared pathway with the neighbouring property gives access to this property.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed through the town centre, bearing right at the War Memorial and continue over the controlled crossing. Turn immediately left onto Theatre Street and proceed along. Take the left hand turn into Trinity Close and immediately bear left. The property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49022443.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM107737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.