2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIngs Way East, Lepton, HUDDERSFIELD
- ATTENTION INVESTORS AND FTB
- Kichen Diner
- Gardens to Three Sides
- FAMILY ACCOMODATION
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000
**GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000** ATTENTION ALL INVESTORS, OFFERED FOR SALE this well presented two bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in the ever popular location of Lepton, within close proximity to local amenities and easy access to Huddersfield town centre. NOW UNDER OFFER!
**GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000** William H Brown are pleased to present for sale this well presented two bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in the ever popular location of Lepton, within close proximity to local amenities and easy access to Huddersfield town centre. The property is of neutral decor throughout, making it ideal for first time buyers and property investors alike. The accommodation in brief comprises of lounge, kitchen diner, two bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear of the property. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate what the property has to offer.
Enter the property from the front and into the entrance hall which has a staircase leading up to the first floor and a door accessing the lounge.
Lounge 12' 6" max x 12' 6" into recess ( 3.81m max x 3.81m into recess )
Having a feature exposed red brick fireplace housing a gas wood burner on a stone hearth and mantlepiece. There is also a radiator, TV aerial point and a double glazed window to the front elevation. A door leads through to the dining area.
Dining Area 8' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.34m )
Having a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation. The dining area is open via an archway to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over the kitchen has a sink and drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a dryer, an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, a useful storage cupboard, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window the side and giving access to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One 16' x 8' 9" into recess ( 4.88m x 2.67m into recess )
Having a radiator and two double glazed windows to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Having a built in cupboard, a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Being fully tiled and fitted with a white suite comprising bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush WC. There is a heated ladder style towel rail and a frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
There is a lawned garden to the front of the property with a paved pathway leading to the front door.
To the rear is a fully enclosed lawned garden making it ideal for families with pets or children.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49022560.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF106156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.