4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBenfieldside Road, Shotley Bridge, Consett, DH8
- Four-Bedroomed Semi-Detached House
- Living Room with Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen Dining Room
- Integral Garage With Plumbing for Washer
- Three Double Bedrooms & an En Suite
- Drive to Front and Rear Lawned Garden
A well-presented and extended four-bedroomed semi-detached house with a contemporary kitchen/dining room, a garage and a lawned rear garden, situated along this popular road between Blackhill and Shotley Bridge.
The house has UPVC double glazing and gas central heating via combi. boiler, and has been modernised and improved by the current owners who extended the garage and added a bedroom and contemporary en suite shower room above. The accommodation also includes: hall, living room with bay window, fitted kitchen / dining room with access to garage, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is decking to the rear with steps down to a lawned garden and patio, with access to the cellar, and there is a block-paved drive to the front.
Situated midway along Benfieldside Road, the house is between the villages of Blackhill and Shotley Bridge, which are both within half a mile and provide shops and facilities. It is less than 2 miles from Consett town centre, which has further amenities, and approximately 14 miles from the regional centres of Newcastle and Durham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49023742.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS150110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.