3 bedroom terraced house for saleEssex Road, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 2BY
- Brick & Flint Fronted Terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen with fridge/freezer
- White Bathroom/Shower Room
- Well Presented, Carpets Included
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Chain Free, Viewing Advised
AN OLDER STYLE FLINT AND BRICK FRONTED TERRACED HOUSE with the benefit of Three Bedrooms Two Separate Reception Rooms, a modern style Kitchen with built-in fridge/freezer, a white Bathroom/Shower Room together with gas heating by radiators, double glazing and a southerly aspect rear garden. VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APRECIATE THE PRESENTATION AND CONDITION OF THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
The property is conveniently situated for local shopping facilities in Hawthorn Road including the Co-op Supermarket. Bognor Regis itself offers further shopping facilities, railway station, schools and sea front with promenade. There is also the out of town supermarkets along the Shripney Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 398596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.