2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarina Drive, Balby, DONCASTER
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented two bedroom home
- Fabulous open plan, living dining kitchen
- Contemporaray designed bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage, Off road parking
Guide price £115,000 - £125,000 A fabulous two bedroom semi detached home perfect for first time buyers. The property offers an open plan, living kitchen dining area, contemporary bathroom, front and rear gardens.
The property is entered at ground floor level. A staircase rises to the open plan living dining kitchen.
Lounge Dining Kitchen 28' 10" max x 19' 6" ( 8.79m max x 5.94m )
This fantastic living dining kitchen is fitted with an upgraded, contemporary range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric hob with splashback above, oven with cooker hood, complimentary tiling, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer.
A well presented space with a front facing double glazed windows, two roof windows and a telephone point.
Bedroom One 15' 1" max to the recess x 11' 3" ( 4.60m max to the recess x 3.43m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.87m )
With a double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a contemporary white suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps. There is partial tiling to the walls and floor and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with a drive way providng off road parking. The drive way leads to the garage.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49056543.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.