2 bedroom flat for saleIlford Hill, Ilford, IG1 1TZ
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment
- 926 sq ft Living Space
- 1st Floor
- Modern Contemporary Living Space
- Landscaped Communal Roof Garden
- Great Local Amenities
- Moments From Ilford Station
- Crossrail Opening 2018
JS & Co present a fantastic 2 bedroom apartment in the brand new 'Horizon' development designed by renowned architects Farrell and Partners in Ilford. This two bedroom apartment, situated on the 1st floor, has 926 sq ft of modern and high specification open plan living space. This property also benefits from an outside amenity space an access to the residents communal gardens.
Ilford is a vibrant and multicultural area with a strong local community that is attracting a wide array of new residents. Ilford also boasts an array of amenities to support community-led cultural activities, from leisure and education centres to allotment plots for its residents to rent.
Situated just moments from Ilford station, commuting to London is quick and with the Crossrail opening here in 2018, travel times have been cut significantly.
Some of the Crossrail times include -
Paddington - 27 mins
Bond Street - 24 mins
Canary Wharf - 17 mins
Heathrow 2&3- 52 mins
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.