Land for saleGanstead Lane, Bilton, East Yorkshire, HU11
Sold STC 4.3 ac. | £75,000
- 4.3 acres (1.7 hectares)
Full descriptionThe paddock includes two stable buildings with five stables in total and there is a further range of timber and corrugate tin structures. The paddock is currently split into three parts by fencing. The land is classified as Grade III on the Provisional Land Classification Map of England and Wales. The soils are classed as Holderness being slowly permeable seasonally waterlogged fine loamy soils and narrow strips of clayey alluvial soils.
Location - This 4.30 acre (or thereabouts) paddock sits to the rear of Belvedere Drive in Bilton, East Yorkshire and is accessed from Ganstead Lane. The land is situated approximately 3 miles East of the centre of the City of Hull and is to the North West of Bilton.
Description - The paddock includes two stable buildings with five stables in total and there is a further range of timber and corrugate tin structures. The paddock is currently split into three parts by fencing. The land is classified as Grade III on the Provisional Land Classification Map of England and Wales. The soils are classed as Holderness being slowly permeable seasonally waterlogged fine loamy soils and narrow strips of clayey alluvial soils.
Access - Access to the paddock is taken to the Southern side of 52 Ganstead Lane (cross hatched red on the attached plan). The access to the paddock is to be included within the sale but a right of access at all times and for all purposes over this is to be retained for the owner of 52 Ganstead Lane in order to access the garage to the rear of their property.
Wayleaves, Easements And Rights Of Way - The land is sold subject to and with the benefit of all wayleaves, easements or quasi easements and rights of way, light, support, drainage, services supplies whether mentioned in these particulars or not and without any obligations to define the same respectively. There is an electric wayleave over the Southern edge of the paddock. There are no other known rights of way affecting the property to the vendors knowledge.
Boundaries And Fencing - The boundaries surrounding the field are fenced to neighbouring houses with hedges to the remaining boundaries.
Services - There is no water supply to the field.
Contaminated Land - The agents and vendors are not aware of any of the land having been filled with any contaminated matter referred to in the Environment Protection Act 1990. The agents and vendors do not give any guarantees in this respect and advise the purchaser(s) to make such investigations which may be necessary to satisfy themselves that none of the land is so filled.
Overage - The property is offered for sale subject to an overage/ development uplift clause. Should and if any planning consent be approved for development or an alternative use of the property other than for agriculture, horticulture or equine use then an uplift (overage) would be payable to the vendors or their successors in title based upon 40% of the increase in the Market Value of the property immediately before the planning consent was granted (excluding any hope value) and the Market Value of the property immediately after planning consent is granted but taking into account the terms of any such consent granted by the local planning authority. The overage/ development uplift with run for 20 years from the date of completion of the purchase of the property.
Viewing - By appointment with the sole agent reference MJB or CS
Health And Safety - There are potentially hazardous parts to the property and we would ask you to be vigilant when viewing the property.
Tenure & Possession - The tenure of the property is understood to be freehold with vacant possession. Vacant possession will be granted on completion.
Deductions - The purchaser shall make no claim for deductions or dilapidations what so ever.
Solicitors - Gosschalks, Queen's Gardens, Dock Street, Hull, HU1 3DZ: Mr C Beetham Acting
Local Authorities - The East Riding of Yorkshire Council, County Hall, Beverley, HU17 9BA Tel: (01482) 887700 www.eastriding.gov.uk
Agents Note - . These sales particulars are based upon an inspection made on the 14th January 2015 and are intended to be a brief description of the property at that time. Prospective purchasers should themselves or through their own Agents verify the details of the property, which is being offered for sale before making a commitment to purchase. Neither Leonards nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
2. Measurements and distances where stated are approximate and for identification purposes and do not form part of a contract for sale. Areas and measurements are given only as a guide.
3. The property to the best of our information is not subject to any occupancy conditions (unless otherwise stated).
4. We would advise prospective purchasers that we have not carried out a detailed survey on the property, nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings within this property, prospective purchasers are advised to obtain their own independent reports as to the quality and worthiness of these items.
5. The particulars have been provided as a result of an inspection of the property indicating the usage. Leonards as agents would advise that they have not examined or seen any planning consents or building regulation approvals in respect of any alterations or extensions carried out to or within this property and therefore cannot guarantee the propertys compliance with regulations. This information should be forth coming via pre contract enquiries with solicitors.
1. Money Laundering Regulations 2003 & Immigration Act 2014: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage. 2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly if there is any point which is of particular importance, please contact our office and we will endeavour to check the position for you. 3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes or any stated areas are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture etc. 4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase. 5. Photographs & Floor Plans: Floor plans where supplied, are not to scale and are provided for general reference only, photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens which also has the potential to make a room look larger and therefore please refer to the room measurements detailed within this brochure. 6. Leonards for themselves and their vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that these particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. Matters referred to should be independently verified by any prospective purchaser. Neither Leonards, nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Hull (4.5 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Hull (4.5 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from 192.com. 192.com Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference 25507878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leonards, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.