1 bedroom apartment for saleRoosevelt Tower, 18 Williamsburg Plaza, Canary Wharf, E14
- Brand New! Completing Soon!
- 7th Floor - 557 sqft Plus Balcony
- Private Residents Gymnasium
- Moments from Canary Wharf & X Rail
- 24 hour Concierge Service
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Tenure: 999 year Leasehold
- Est Ground Rent: £450 pa
- Est Service Charge: £2.25 psf
- Viewings Welcome!
Completing Imminently! This well positioned 7th floor apartment offering east views towards the River Thames, docks & The O2 Arena. Williamsburg Plaza is situated within walking distance to Blackwall & Poplar DLR stations enabling residents to reach the City (Bank) in 11 minutes, head to Stratford in 17 minutes via the Jubilee line or visit the West End (Oxford Circus) in 23 minutes via the DLR and Tube.
Canary Wharf will also benefit from the arrival of Crossrail in 2018 - the new high-frequency, high-capacity railway for London and the South East improving journey times across London to easing congestion.
The development will offer residents amenities such as a concierge service, gymnasium and two residents 360 degree roof gardens.
Photos are of the apartment for sale.
Book your viewing today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-49097847.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27124127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.