2 bedroom flat for saleNeo Bankside, Holland Street, London, SE1
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- 1372sq.ft (127.5sq.m)
- 4th Floor (with lift) of 16 Floors
- Winter Garden And Juliette Style Balcony
- Views Towards The Tate, River Thames and St Pauls Cathedral
- Secure Parking
- 24 Hour Concierge & Residents Gym
- Close to Excellent Transport Links & Local Amenities
A 2 double bedroom apartment of approx.1372sq.ft (127.5sq.m) on the 4th floor (with lift) for sale in B Block of the award winning Neo Bankside development located behind the Tate Modern on London's popular Southbank. This bright and spacious apartment has been finished to a high specification and further benefits from a dual aspect open plan reception room, with floor to ceiling windows, a Winter garden and Juliette style balcony doors framing views towards the Tate, River Thames and St Pauls Cathedral. There is also a smart integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances, 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite), fitted wardrobes to both bedrooms, wood flooring, under floor heating, a utility and storage cupboard and secure underground parking. Neo Bankside has a 24 hour concierge and a range of facilities including a business centre, bike club and residents gymnasium. You will be well located to the many shops, bars and restaurants of the South Bank and the excellent transport facilities of both Waterloo & London Bridge which are both close by.
Lease: 999 Years From December 2007
Estimated Service Charge: TBC
Ground Rent: TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25284980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.