3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSunningdale Gardens, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9LE
- Substantial Semi-Detached House
- Well Presented with Extended Layout
- 22' Lounge with Log Burner Stove
- 20' Long Dining/Stitting Room
- Kitchen with built-in oven & hob
- 3 Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- En Suite Shower Rm/WC, Gas Heating
- Double Glazing, Garage & Gardens
A MODERN STYLE SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE which is far larger internally than its outward appearance having been extended to both ground and first floor. The property will undoubtedly appeal to family buyers with its bright and exceedingly spacious accommodation and being situated in a popular residential location. Benefits include a wealth of Oak flooring to the Entrance Hall and Reception Rooms, Gas Heating, double glazing and a log burner to the sitting room. The rear Garden predominantly enjoys a southerly aspect with paved patio barbeque area, lawn and useful garden storage sheds. Early Viewing is recommended to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
The property is situated at the end of a pleasant residential close within Sunningdale Gardens and is conveniently located for the out of town superstores available along Shripney Road. North Bersted is well served for local shops, regular bus service, health centre and primary schools . The town centre of Bognor Regis has a range of shopping facilities, schools, railway station and sea front with promenade which stretches from Felpham to West Bognor Regis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 264495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.