3 bedroom character property for saleHollow Hill Road, Ditchingham, BUNGAY
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Cottage & Annex
- Charm & Character
- Three Bedrooms
- Bath & Shower Room
- Lovely Garden
This charming single story cottage has been fully extended at the rear beautifully mixing the charm of old with the convenience of new. There is also a DETACHED ANNEX with generous size rooms. There are also lawned gardens and drive with parking.
Kitchen 20' 8" x 13' 10" ( 6.30m x 4.22m )
Front door, hall to: range of base and wall units, two double glazed windows to the side aspect, door to the garden, 1.5 stainless steel sink, tiled surrounds, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 11' 7" ( 5.11m x 3.53m )
Two uPVC window to the front and side aspects, radiator.
Tiled and parquet flooring, doors to:
WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled surrounds, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
Lounge 19' x 13' 5" ( 5.79m x 4.09m )
uPVC window to the front and side aspect, open fire place, radiator, oak 'parquet' flooring, expose beams and timber work.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.31m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, radiator, exposed beams and timbers.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.67m )
uPVC window to the front and side aspect, radiator, exposed beams and timbers.
uPVC window to the front aspect, radiator, clawfoot bath, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled surrounds, extractor fan, tiled flooring, loft hatch.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 6' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.06m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, uPVC front door, range of base and wall units, extractor fan, airing cupboard.
uPVC window to the rear aspect, tiled flooring, walk-in shower cubicle, WC, basin, tiled surrounds.
Lounge 15' 4" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.67m max x 3.89m max )
uPVC window to the front aspect, double glazed door to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed door to the front.
The property has a drive that continues to the side of the property and gives parking for several vehicles and vehicular access to the Annex. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with fences and hedges. There is a further concrete pad for a further parking area or shed/workshop base. There are planted borders with a range of mature trees shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49119461.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY102388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.