2 bedroom terraced house for saleGuisborough Court, Eston, TS6
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER PURCHASE
- 12FT LOUNGE WITH FEATURE MARBLE ADAM STYLE FIRE SURROUND
- SMART 12FT KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- FAMILY BATHROOM WITH CORNER BATH AND SHOWER CUBICLE
- DECKING AREA AND YORKSHIRE STONE PATIO TO THE REAR
- FURTHER REDUCTION FOR A QUICK SALE
TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE, IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER PURCHASE. 12FT LOUNGE WITH FEATURE MARBLE ADAM STYLE FIRE SURROUND, SMART 12FT KITCHEN, TWO BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR AND A FAMILY BATHROOM WITH CORNER BATH AND SHOWER CUBICLE. DECKING AREA AND YORKSHIRE STONE PATIO TO THE REAR. THIS PROPERTIES ENERGY RATING IS E 53
Upvc double glazed entrance door leading into the lounge.
5.23m x 3.7m
With feature Adam style fire surround fitted with a coal effect electric fire. Laminate flooring and stairs to the first floor.
3.7m x 2.87m
Fitted with attractive limed oak base and wall units, work surface, inset corner sink and drainer. Co-ordinating wall tiles, Belling oven, upvc double glazed window and rear entrance door.
3.68m x 2.7m
Upvc double glazed window.
3.18m x 2.62m
Laminate flooring, upvc double glazed window and fitted wardrobes.
White suite comprising of a corner bath and separate shower cubicle, inset sink with vanity unit and low level wc. Co-ordinating wall tiles, laminate flooring and built in airing cupboard.
The loft is boarded out and the roof space has a velux window.
The front garden is block paved for off road parking. The rear garden is timber decked with Yorkshire stone patio, timber shed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST090273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.