2 bedroom flat for saleSelwyn Grove, Bletchley, Milton Keynes
Withdrawn from Market
- MODERN GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- CLOSE TO BLETCHLEY PARK & TRAIN STATION
- COMMUNAL GARDEN AREA
- Lounge / Dining Area - 17' 9'' x 14' 2''
- Kitchen - 9' 3'' x 9' 1''
- Master Bedroom - 12' 4'' max x 11' 8'' plus Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 - 13' 11'' max x 10' 4'' max
eMoov.co.uk - We are delighted to offer for sale this good sized modern ground floor apartment that is located close to both Bletchley Park and the mainline railway station.
In brief, the accommodation includes: entry to the block and apartment via a secure intercom system, an entrance hall with storage and airing cupboards, a living/dining room, good sized kitchen, two double bedrooms with an en-suite and fitted wardrobes to the master and a bathroom. The block benefits from access to a communal garden, whilst there is also allocated parking.
The mainline Bletchley train station is a few minutes walk away and offers regular links into London Euston and the North. The town centre and retail parks are a short drive away and easily accessible. Further amenities and entertainment facilities can be found in Central Milton Keynes, which is approximately a 10 minute drive away.
If you are looking at potentially purchasing this property as an investment, there is currently a tenant in situ who has expressed an interest to stay should any landlord want that option. They are currently paying £800 per calendar month and have been at the property for a number of years. Alternatively, the property can also be sold with vacant possession.
Please see the accompanying floorplan for an indicative view of room layouts and measurements. For further information and to arrange your viewing call eMoov 7-days a week on 01908 299370.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49171441.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4957168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov.co.uk, Buckinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.